Part of the prominent The Basics series, Nuclear Medicine Physics 8th edition assists construct fundamental understanding of how and why things take place in the scientific environment. Ideal for board evaluation and referral, the 8th edition supplies an useful summary of this intricate field, concentrating on vital information in addition to genuine-life examples drawn from nuclear medicine practice. New complete-color illustrations, evaluation concerns, vital mathematical formulas, succinct text, bottom lines, and beneficial appendices assist you rapidly master tough ideas in nuclear medicine physics.
- 2 chapters cover tomographic nuclear medicine imaging, and an all-brand-new chapter talks about computer system interfacing and image processing.
- Now consists of a series of essential PET radiotracers, in addition to a prompt conversation of theranostic usages of radiopharmaceuticals.
- Expanded protection of Emission Computed Tomography is now provided in 3 different chapters committed to basic concepts, PET and SPECT.
- New coauthor Dr. Arman Rahmim brings a fresh viewpoint and important understanding and experience to this edition.
- An vital resource for radiology locals and specialists, medical physicists, nuclear cardiologists, and radiologic technologists.
Note: This is just the PDF version of the book