An available and clear volume covering the whole theory course, HARMONY AND VOICE LEADING, 4th Edition (PDF), starts with protection of fundamental principles of harmony and theory and moves into protection of sophisticated harshness and chromaticism. It highlights the direct elements of music as much as the harmonic, and presents big-scale developments — harmonic and direct — at an early phase. The 4th edition now consists of a chapter presenting types counterpoint and incorporates that product into the remainder of the textbook. A brand-new Premium Website for trainees will supply interactive, assisted workouts for brand-new product covered in every system and musical examples from the literature in both streaming and downloadable format. The Instructor Companion Site will consist of Guidelines for Instructors, a brand-new trainer’s handbook composed by Allen Cadwallader.
About This Edition
- Workbooks and CD sets will be readily available in print or on a password-secured website.
- The textbook and musical examples have actually been completely modified for increased clearness and availability.
- A brand-new chapter presents types counterpoint, and the textbook incorporates this product into subsequent systems.
- A brand-new trainer’s buddy website will consist of “Guidelines for Instructors,” a trainer’s handbook composed by Allen Cadwallader.
- Clearer visual discussion, increased clearness and consistency of terms and signs, and more assistance in the workouts increase the text’s efficiency.
- A brand-new, password-secured premium website for trainees consists of interactive, assisted workouts for product covered in the text and musical examples from the literature in both streaming and downloadable format.
- Important points are summed up in boxes as required throughout each system to assist trainees examine the development of their knowing.
- “Points for Review” at the end of each system (prior to the workouts) provide quick, consecutively numbered summations of the crucial principles covered because system.
- Exercises included at the end of each system have trainees carry out such innovative tasks as composing brief developments of numerous types and balancing tunes with unfigured/figured bass lines.
- Each system consists of 10 to 40 musical examples–quick excerpts that show the particular harmonic and voice-leading methods gone over at that point. The musical examples are drawn mostly from work of arts of show collection, however a couple of abstract pieces made up by the authors are likewise included.
P.S we likewise have HARMONY AND VOICE LEADING, 4th Edition testbank, trainer handbook and other resources for sale. Contact for more details.
NOTE: This purchase just consists of the Harmony and Voice Leading 4e PDF eBook. No online codes, web gain access to or CD is included in this purchase.