A succinct, multidisciplinary resource for the whole radiation oncology group, Gunderson and Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 5th Edition, (PDF) completely includes all elements of this complex and vibrant field. Comprehensive, templated chapters cover the fundamental biology of oncologic illness procedures together with upgraded treatment algorithms, the up-to-date clinical standards, and state-of-the-art methods and techniques. Over 1,000 images—comprehensive anatomy illustrations, radiographic images, and more—deal exceptional visual assistance for each location of the text.
- Includes access to videos on Prostate Brachytherapy, Intraoperative Irradiation, Penile Brachytherapy, and Ocular Melanoma.
- Offers assistance on single-method and integrated-method methods, together with result information consisting of illness control, survival, and treatment tolerance.
- Includes brand-new chapters on Radiation Physics: Particle Therapy, Radiation Therapy in the Elderly, Interventional Radiology, Palliative Care, Quality and Safety, and Immunotherapy with Radiotherapy.
- Divides material into 3 different areas for fast access to details: Scientific Foundations, Techniques and Modalities, and Disease Sites. Disease Site chapters consist of introductions condensing the most essential problems and concluding conversations on issues and debates.
- Features brand-new and expanded material on molecular and cellular biology and its association in personalized treatment methods, stereotactic radiation treatment, radiosurgery, biologic treatment, proton treatment, targeted radiation, accuracy radiation treatment, dosing standards for a much better lifestyle and enhanced client results, and more.
Gunderson and Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology 5e offers extensive protection of this quick-moving field, suitable for today’s multidisciplinary radiation oncology group
NOTE: The item consists of the ebook, Gunderson & Tepper’s Clinical Radiation Oncology, 5th Edition in PDF. No gain access to codes are included.