Popular for its simple-to-utilize format (in PDF), Felson’s Principles of Chest Roentgenology, A Programmed Text, 4th edition by Goodman stays the need to-have guide of chest radiology. With the addition of the most recent imaging techniques and terms, its special configured discovering method — provided in an extremely interactive design PDF — debunks translating and checking out radiologic images. High-quality photos, images and diagrams are accompanied by several-option evaluation concerns to strengthen crucial principles. Additional online images plus self-evaluation tests assist you hone your abilities and construct self-confidence!
- Consult this title on your preferred e-reader!
- Quickly comprehend the radiology basics you require to understand—consisting of standard science, image analysis, and terms—with the popular “programmed learning” method, which promotes quick knowing and recommendation.
- Discern the subtleties in between techniques by comparing MR and CT images along with conventional radiographs.
- View in-depth medical images covering all the image types you’ll see on the boards consisting of digital quality radiographs and an intro of PET imaging, plus advanced imaging such as CT and MRI than ever previously.
- Test your abilities and mimic the examination experience with upgraded material lined up with the brand-new MCQ-format Board examination for simple preparation and evaluation.
- Benefit the from more robust interactive offerings in an e-book (PDF) format.
“This volume is not just for those aspiring to be thoracic imagers but is a must for anyone who fancies himself as a competent general radiologist.”
Reviewed by: Dr. John Reid, Borders General Hospital on behalf of RAD Magazine, December 2015
“Overall this is a great introduction to thoracic radiology and an especially fast and enjoyable way to learn to interpret chest X-ray. The quiz-based learning style forces you think for yourself and makes it impossible to read without having to process the given information.”
Reviewed by: Acta Radiologica (2015, Vol. 56(12) NP5)