Combining over 300 color illustrations, 1200 medical images, and succinct, bulleted text points, Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging is an extensive, up-to-date resource for knowing, referral and board evaluation. The plainly-formatted style incorporates the images and accompanying text, helping with structured and effective knowing.
All topics covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
- Breast imaging, consisting of MRI and interventions
- Musculoskeletal imaging, consisting of knee and shoulder MRI
- Neuroimaging, consisting of head and neck, brain,and spinal column
- Genitourinary imaging, consisting of pelvic MRI
- Thoracic imaging
- Gastrointestinal imaging, consisting of MRI and MRCP
- General, gynecological, vascular, and obstetrical ultrasound
- Nuclear imaging, consisting of PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
- Cardiovascular imaging, consisting of heart MRI and CT
- Pediatric imaging
- Interventional radiology
- Radiological physics evaluation, contrast media and responses.
Essential reading for radiology citizens evaluating for boards, for practicing radiologists looking for an useful up-to-date guide to the field, and for determined medical trainees.