Effectively detect and deal with a vast array of skin problem with the newest edition of the extremely related to Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology 12th edition. This twelfth edition of this timeless recommendation, by respected authors Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston, supplies state-of-the-art details on brand-new conditions, freshly acknowledged diseases, and uncommon variations of well-recognized diseases, in addition to brand-new usages for attempted-and-real medications and distinct drugs for diseases as diverse as rosacea and cancer malignancy. It is your perfect go-to resource for clinical dermatology, at every phase of your medical profession.
- Still the just one-volume, go-to dermatology ebook!
- Practice with self-confidence through the valued authorship of skilled experts Drs. William D. James, Timothy G. Berger, and Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly enhance your understanding of skin problem through a scientifically focused, succinct, simple and user-friendly format.
- Obtain extensive assistance on clinical discussion and treatment for a complete variety of unusual and typical skin diseases.
- Ensure that you’re up to speed with the most popular subjects in dermatology, consisting of drug eruptions from brand-new medications, brand-new rehabs for cancer malignancy, in addition to biologic representatives, viral infections, and freshly explained gene targets for treatment.
- NEW! Watch videos of surgical methods online at expertconsult.com.
- Broaden your understanding with upgraded details on serological medical diagnosis of pemphigus, the usage of immunosuppressives for atopic dermatitis, TNF-I for hidradenitis suppurativa, excimer laser for the treatment of vitiligo and far more.
- Quickly gain access to hundreds of brand-new images portraying a wide array of skin problem.
- Stay approximately date with current society standards, consisting of the newest from the American Academy of Dermatology, covering a range of conditions such as cancer malignancy and atopic dermatitis.
- Expand your clinical collection and fulfill your clients’ expectations with protection of the newest cosmetic representatives, their signs, and possible problems
In Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, the authors supply practicing skin doctors and homeowners with the core details required.
2016 BMA Awards: Highly Commended, Internal Medicine
“The ebook is replete with superb color photographs of diseases. You can almost feel the lesions from the high quality of the photographs. Shaded tables throughout summarize pertinent points…This continues to be an excellent clinical dermatology reference for practicing clinicians. It contains current information and lends itself well to use as a quick, in-depth, look up.” – Dr. Patricia Wong, Doody’s Score: 94 / 4 Stars!
“Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin (12th edition) is clinicians’ ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology at every stage of their careers, providing residents and practicing dermatologists with the core information they need.” –SirReadaLot.org, July 2015, Issue #195