Designed as both a remarkable standalone atlas and a pictorial buddy to the 12th edition of Andrews’ Disease of the Skin, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Atlas offers an impressive collection of 3,000 high-quality images, leading to the supreme visual brochure for those who see clients with skin problem. Rare conditions and brand-new diseases are represented, together with pertinent hair, nail, and mucous membrane findings. Concise initial text for each chapter uses a fast summary and comprehending to help medical diagnosis.
- Table of Contents is lined up with Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, permitting both ebooks to be utilized in tandem.
- Highlights a variety of subtypes of typical conditions such as granuloma annulare, lichen planus, and psoriasis.
- Includes 3,000 high-quality color images illustrating the total spectrum of skin diseases in all skin types throughout grownups, kids and babies.
- Relevant nail, hair, and mucous membrane findings are included.
- Includes representations of crucial systemic conditions such as lupus erythematosus, sarcoidosis, and transmittable diseases.
- Concise initial text for each chapter offers readers a fast summary and understanding.
- Features never ever-prior to-released images contributed by 54 worldwide leaders in dermatology.