American Academy of Pediatrics Textbook of Pediatric Care second edition (PDF) is a landmark guide to pediatric medication – structured and upgraded for today’s medical trainees and clinicians.
For more than 80 years, the American Academy of Pediatrics has actually been the country’s leading and most relied on kid health authority. The brand-new AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care 2nd edition PDF continues the custom by supplying a wealth of specialist assistance covering every element of existing scientific practice.
Purchase the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care 2e today and:
- Includes more than 600 complete-color pictures and illustrations.
- Diagnose, reward, and handle 85 of the most typical behavioral and physiologic signs and indications better.
- Deliver the very best pediatric healthcare with action-by-action suggestions on what to do, when and how to do it, when to confess, and when to refer.
- Gain a much better understanding of the relationship in between physiologic and psychological health and in between early youth misfortune and long-term health results.
- Effectively incorporate psychological healthcare into regular main pediatric care: psychological health screening, promo,security, signs, and conditions are now totally incorporated through the textbook.
- Expertly use the current techniques and strategies with 75 brand-new chapters, consisting of Pediatric History: Assessing the Social Environment; Planned Coordinated Care to Support the Medical Home; Promoting the Health of Young Children; Conducting the Health Supervision Visit; Psychosocial Therapies; Applying Behavior Change Science; Transitions to Adulthood; Maternal Depression; Disruptive Behavior and Aggression; Children in Poverty; and more.
“The American Academy of Pediatrics is the go-to source for preventive care and health promotion, and this book does not fall short in delivering a comprehensive resource in this area.” — Dr. Maria Alkureishi
“This is a tremendous resource for providers caring for pediatric patients. It is what one would expect and hope from the American Academy of Pediatrics: a trusted, comprehensive, relevant, well-organized ebook that serves as an essential and invaluable resource for practicing providers.” — Maria Alcocer Alkureishi, MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
NOTE: No online codes offered. Only consists of AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care 2nd edition PDF.