君の言葉に、仕草に、馬鹿みたいに一喜一憂だ。おとなしい桜を珍しくそわそわさせるのは意外にも少年マンガ! 一方、これまたおとなしい柳も少年マンガが大好きで…? 高校3年3学期。まだまだ知らない、知りたいことだらけ。大人気超微炭酸系スクールライフ、第12巻!
Details ホリミヤ 12 (Horimiya, #12)
Reviews ホリミヤ 12 (Horimiya, #12)
- love this manga so much :Dcerita hori, miyamura dan teman2nya seru banget :D
- Was a bit worried since the last few volumes kinda overwhelmed me but this one was really cute. Like insanely cute
- This volume seemed to be full of more quick stories than part of a whole, but I still enjoy the characters and am curious to see where and when the series will end.
- Story is moving rather slowlyNothing really happened in this volume. There wasn't any story arcs or resolutions. I LOVE these characters so I'm sticking with the books, but I wish there was some actual plot instead of 'filler' as we wait for the characters to graduate high school.Also, I miss Miyamura's tattoos and piercings. They're hardly ever shown at this point, he's not getting any more because of Hori, and his lip piercing grew closed. I me...
- A fun manga; another volume spent with friends hanging out and being close with one another. There's nothing too unusual here, but this deep into the series, I'm glad that they're not trying to add some sort of dramatic twist -- I keep coming back because I just like reading about these characters being loving goofballs with each other.
- This series just doesn’t excite me anymore. This volume was a mess. I didn’t think anything significant happened until towards the end, hence the 3 stars. I just kept putting off finishing this volume. It basically took a month to finish. It is done!
- creo que terminaron gustandome más los personajes secundarios que los principales. upsi. me enteré que en febrero sale el próximo volumen y estoy EMOCIONADÍSIMA.andaba necesitando una lectura de este tipo; tranqui, tierna y graciosa. sin mucho esfuerzo neuronal. estoy ENAMORADA.
- Another fun volumeThis series is one of the best. The humor is consistently good and the characters entertaining. The relationship development between Hori and Miyamura, while slow at first,is excellent.
- This is always such a sweet and cute story!
- Another good volume.
- I used to really like this series but there's too many characters lately; I can't keep track of everybody.
- I'm lost in the story to be honest.
- More high school life and manga thrown in.
- Lo que hace este manga tan ágil y interesante/ameno es su buen dibujo y aunque con tiene una trama muy simple los personajes son carismáticos, sobre todo los protas.
- So cute. <3
- More cute, funny moments with the gang. A bit of background on Sakura and Yanagi.
- Still loving all the side character stories too <3