From New York Times bestselling author Kim Karr comes a brand new standalone in the Connections Series.We each had a plan.We knew what we were doing.Until love got in our way. Him: The first time I laid eyes on Gemma Hart, she belonged to another man. He literally owned her. I hated the very thought.I wanted her to be mine.Even though I knew I shouldn't, I couldn't help but watch the way she swayed her hips when she walked in my direction, rais...
Details Flawed (Connections, #5)
Reviews Flawed (Connections, #5)
- Least favorite out of the series
- Intriguing readI knew Caleb's story would be intense because of what happened with Ben from previous books. I didn't expect the depths he had to go to. It was intriguing and mysterious. Gemma was his perfect match and I was so into their story that I wanted more. Absolutely cannot wait for Bent. The sneak peek at the end has me anxious and worried for Dahlia.
- As this one started I liked Gemma, she was spunky and I liked how she hid the guy. It was only when the book went forward in time years that I actively disliked Gemma. Sure she wasn't in the situation by her own accord, but it still bothered me. She seemed to take all the crap that was dished out to her. I finally gave up around the 40% mark, I didn't care that Gemma and Caleb were probably after the same thing, this one just wasn't for me.
- best one so far, very intense, can't wait for the next one
- 4.5 starsFor anyone who has read the Connections series, Caleb Holt has been a character that has always deserved his own story. And if you have not read any others, the author has you covered and fills in any pertinent details so this can be a standalone story.Caleb...He's been undercover for years trying to take down a drug cartel. He's a ghost and focused on his objective. He's broody, resentful, burnt out, and a loner. In the past he was forc...