In a small town lost to despair, a dark carnival of a market appears. In the fourth in the USA Today bestselling Ghosts of the Shadow Market, faeries and warlocks we know converge, and the fate that will one day produce Kit Herondale is sealed.
Details Learn about Loss (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #4)
Reviews Learn about Loss (Ghosts of the Shadow Market, #4)
- It’s about Jem so obviously I liked it, and we got to meet another badass character 🙊 BUT I can’t say that it’s a very eventful story. So if you don’t want to read every story before the whole collection comes out, I suggest just skipping this one.
- It was okay. I had zero interest in this Shadow Market and the story had really no action at all. I'm giving this 3 stars just because of the feelings created by my favourite trio of Shadowhunters. (view spoiler)[ Every time Jem thought about Will I felt like crying. The end was so cute and pure and there was even a good old joke about ducks! 😂 (hide spoiler)]
- He was Jem again, and he was in the city where he had been born. Shanghai. Someone said, “Jem? Am I dreaming?”Even before he turned his head, Jem knew who would be sitting there beside him. “Will?” he said.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ┊ 5 starsAn Iron Sister (in training) and Brother Zachariah had set out on a mission to reclaim some adamas that has ended up in the town of Chattanoogan, Tennessee. Though they didn't expect to be facing a Greater Demon in the midst of a carnival!(view spoiler)[Brother Zachariah was also left with a burden of saving/searching for the lost Herondale. (hide spoiler)] "Human beings did terrible things to each other, and the traces...
- I’m not crying. I swear
- "The world was its own sort of crucible, and in it all dreams were tempered and tested. Many crumbled away entirely, and then you went on without them." "Learn about Loss involves a dark carnival, a stylish demon, and Jem solving a mystery."This fourth short story in the Ghosts of the Shadow Market series takes place in Chattanooga, TN in October 1936, and unlike the previous three stories, this doesn't revolve around any of the Shadowhunter chi...
- gonna have a never ending breakdown
- JEM REALLY DESERVES THE WHOLE WORLD AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND HERONSTAIRS IS JUST !!!!! also emilia i love LOVE YOU
- Me talking about myself:🔘————————— 00:01:02Me talking about why Heronstairs is the greatest fictional bromance of the 21st century:🔘————————— 02:59:47
- Previous books in the series:Son of the Dawn - ⭐⭐⭐⭐Cast Long Shadows - ⭐⭐⭐⭐Every Exquisite Thing - ⭐⭐⭐⭐This was very short and sweet! I love Jem and even though I don't ship Jessa I really enjoyed this novella. Previous books in the series:Son of the Dawn - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Cast Long Shadows - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Every Exquisite Thing - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This was very short and sweet! I love Jem and even...
- This book is a quick read about Jem or brother Zachariah and a difficult decision he has to make... A must read if you love the main characters in the Infernal devices trilogy.
- JEM. WILL. JEM. WILL. JEM. WILLLLLLLL.
- C'mon, anything with Jem in it just has to be five stars. Plus the focus on Jem and Will... not gonna lie, I was almost in tears.
- 3.5 stars
- well that was boring
- Just let me lie in the puddle of my own tears...
- Actual rating:3,5 stars. There is a excerpt for A Deeper Love and I can't wait for next month to read about Tessa Gray.
- JEM CARSTAIRS IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES THIS IS A FACT (view spoiler)[Jem chose the people he loved over a cure. I knew he would, that's just who he is but this is the same boy who in the earlier novellas said that he was "robbed of his death". (hide spoiler)]No words can describe the amount of love and admiration I have for Jem. Jem yet again proves that when I think I can't love him anymore than I already do he does ...
- That ending made me so happy - but I am still crying, because we all know what happens after. This is the best story yet in this collection!
- Cassie knows how to torture me T_TI miss Will so much. missing Will & Jem together and the feeling they gave me while reading TID at the first time. Thank you for this
- Questa novella si salva dalla bocciatura solo grazie alle ultime pagine. Quando la Clare mette in relazione Jem e Will (senza quella palla al piede di Tessa), nascono pagine che riescono ad emozionarmi, pur essendo semplici e brevi.In sincerità queste novelle, che dovevano sviluppare ulteriormente il personaggio di Jem il Fratello Silente, mi stanno deludendo, perché è tutto relegato a Jem che pensa a Tessa e a Will, Jem alla ricerca della fam...
- Jem said, We should be careful. There may be dangers here that we are not prepared for.Sister Emilia said, “I think we can be at least as brave as little Bill Doyle was, facing danger.”He didn’t know he was dealing with a demon, Jem said.“I meant his mother,” Sister Emilia said. “Come on.”Not the most eventful in this series, nor the best written, but it made me miss The Infernal Devices so darn much!
- Review to come!
- This is hands down the best short story series in TSC. Am I biased because I love Jem so much? Definitely.
- 4.5 stelle!
- I'd like to be alone right now
- 3.5 starsNot as good as the previous one, but I'm always the happiest when we get a glimpse of the Iron Sisters and THAT ENDING.