A global zombie outbreak threatens to wipe out civilization! In Japan, some of the infected have been able to hold onto their humanity while exhibiting superhuman ZQN powers. As Hiromi evolves, affected by a zombie baby's bite, will Hideo also exhibit powers linked to the bite on his hand? Other afflicted humans seem to have supernatural abilities, too, like the leader of the Cult of Kurusu. Now a major motion picture, this hit manga series is pr...
Details I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 6 (I am a Hero Omnibus, #6)
Reviews I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 6 (I am a Hero Omnibus, #6)
- This series rewards patience, and you'll need it for this volume wherein the main protagonists are absent for over four hundred pages as we learn more about the enigmatic Kurusu and his cult of followers. Fortunately, this new group is pretty interesting, and, more importantly, through them we receive several revelations about the nature of this particular zombie apocalypse. As usual, there are more scenes of talking heads than action, but when t...
- Omnibus 6 does a fantastic job of answering a lot of questions, from a new character's perspective. It also does a marvelous job, of making you fall in love with a new cast, while also getting some insight on some of the Characters psychological trauma they're exeperencing. Omnibus 6 isn't my favorite, but it does lay out some ground work, to the point where I cannot wait to see how it all comes to an end.
- It's so great. 99% of this was side characters, as far as I'm concerned, and this was still superb.Apparently there's a larger plot to the entire series and we were just introduced to it and man it's the best. Love.I'm all caught up and it's so exciting. I have to wait now, oh my word. Can't stop gushing. Bring on Tokyo.
- This volume explores and begins to hint at some central things revolving around the ZQNs following the story of some side characters. Disappointingly thought, our main character Hideo makes no appearance until the final frame of the volume. In many ways this felt like a filler episode rather then part of the main story.
- Immensely detailed. Plot is akin to knots that seem to spiral endlessly yet with strong purpose. A great range of characters were introduced in this volume; enough to revamp enthusiasm and its fanbase.
- This one if m'y least favorite of the series so far. I don't think it had anything . The characters are unpleasant .there is Less action and the conversation are kind of boring.
- I really enjoyed this tangent from the past books. An enjoyable development away from the original characters and a dive deeper into the nature of the ZQNs.